Day 2 - Expect the Unexpected
I arrived in Atlanta today and boarded my 2nd flight, which was the long one, to São Paulo, Brazil. Everything went well and I was able to sleep for about an hour, which is pretty much my norm.


I had lots of legroom on this flight and they fed us well.
We arrived in São Paulo about an hour and a half late. I forgot to add that I was on the same flight as a dozen new mission presidents for my church and their wives. Most were headed to different missions in Brazil. That was super cool!
Unfortunately, because of the delay, we missed our flight to Belém and the next one wasn’t leaving for 14 hours. Great news is they had a hotel in the airport and a massage place! I made the best out of this situation!


I arrived in Belém a little after 3:30 and it was strange to find my bed in the room with all the other students already asleep. Good news is that I made it and was ready to officially begin my adventure!
Comments
Post a Comment